“Tying the World with Love” by Lauren H., Hon. Mention, High School Original Artwork (2018)
Enter by March 11, 2019
- Must be an original artwork that combines drawing, pictures (and words if you wish) to express the contest theme.
- Materials used may include pencil, ink, charcoal, crayon, markers, pastel, paint, mixed media, collage, graphic design or similar 2D media.
- Must be no larger than 11 inches by 17 inches.
- Must be a story, essay or poem based on the contest theme and no longer than 300 words.
- Must be typed or, if handwritten, must be legible.
- Ask an adult to review spelling and grammar for errors prior to submission.
- Photos cannot show a person’s face.
- Please submit your photo in a high resolution format.