Open: December 1, 2019
“Pandora” by Penelope (Penny) M., 1st Place, Middle School Original Artwork (2019)
Entry Rules & Guidelines
Please make sure your entry follows the guidelines for its category. If not, your entry may be disqualified.
- Must be an original artwork that combines drawing, pictures (and words if you wish) to express the contest theme.
- Materials used may include pencil, ink, charcoal, crayon, markers, pastel, paint, mixed media, collage, graphic design or similar 2D media.
- Scanning your physical artwork (a painting, drawing, etc.) will give us the best image quality. If you don’t have access to a scanner, it’s okay to take a picture of it (just make sure the room is well lit and the photo is not blurry).
- Must be a story, essay or poem based on the contest theme and no longer than 300 words.
- Must be typed or, if handwritten, must be legible.
- Ask an adult to review spelling and grammar for errors prior to submission.
- Photos cannot show a person’s face.
- Please submit your photo in a high resolution format.