“Tying the World with Love” by Lauren H., Hon. Mention, High School Original Artwork (2018)
Enter by March 11, 2019
- Must be an original artwork that combines drawing, pictures (and words if you wish) to express the contest theme.
- Materials used may include pencil, ink, charcoal, crayon, markers, pastel, paint, mixed media, collage, graphic design or similar 2D media.
- Must be no larger than 11 inches by 17 inches.
- Must be a story, essay or poem based on the contest theme and no longer than 300 words.
- Must be typed or, if handwritten, must be legible.
- Ask an adult to review spelling and grammar for errors prior to submission.
- Photos cannot show a person’s face.
- Please submit your photo in a high resolution format.
For individual entries, use our official online entry form below.
Note: An artist may submit multiple entries.
Combine each artist’s entry form and artwork into a single PDF file. For example, John Smith’s entry form and artwork are in one file.
Label file names with the name of the artist to make them identifiable. For example, John Smith’s artwork file is named “John-Smith-art.pdf” and his entry form “John-Smith-entry-form.pdf”.
Upload files below.